How efficient systems cut fuel bills for this winter
Efficient Systems Cut Fuel Bills
- The average life-cycle of an oil-fired boiler is 33 years, a warm-air furnace is 18-25 years
- If your boiler or warm air furnace is older than 1984 consider upgrading
- If your boiler or furnace runs at 75% or lower efficiency it is time to replace now!
- Some systems still in use are only about 65% efficient
- New equipment is 83%, up to 87.5% efficient
- Super efficient systems are 90%, up to 95% efficient
Efficient systems get more value for every dollar, and benefit the environment by using less!
By installing a new energy-efficient system you could save as much as $400 or more off your annual fuel bill. If your system is 20+ years old, it’s time to consider an equipment upgrade.