Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Heating Maintenance in Allentown & Lehigh Valley, PA
Apgar Oil Energy & HVAC proudly serves Lehigh Valley, PA, as a skilled and certified group of home comfort service technicians. Our servicemen are trained to deal with all makes and models of heating systems, ready to fix or tune your equipment at need.
Tuning your heating system is hugely important in order to protect and improve your equipment. This annual maintenance is available as a part of our service plan offerings. Energy Conservation Plan A is recommended when choosing a service plan, and it includes the following benefits:
- Improved Efficiencies – Experience 10% savings in energy costs every year
- Breakdown Prevention – Inspecting your equipment ensures that costly breakdowns are less likely to happen
- Lengthened Lifespan – A properly tuned heating system will not only run more efficiently, but also last longer
- Improved Air Quality – A thorough cleaning and brushing of your system removes particles and dust from inside your vents and house
Sign up today for a tune-up of your heating system. It’s the most important piece of equipment in your home – don’t forget it!
Our Tune-Ups Include:
- Vacuum and brush clean heat exchanger
- Clean chimney base
- Check chimney draft
- Lubricate burner motor, blower motor, and circulator water pump
- Replace pump strainer
- Replace oil burner nozzle
- Replace oil filter element
- Check safety controls
- Check aquastat controls
- Inspect domestic hot water coil gasket
- Heating system evaluation
- Check operation of low water cut-off
- Drain expansion tank
- Set system water pressure
- Perform electronic combustion efficiency test
- Perform ultrasonic tank test
- Adjust air and oil mixture
- Oil tank inspection and evaluation
- Inspection of Power Venting System including fan. Additional charge for removal and maintenance to power venting system.
- Humidifier Inspection. Additional charge for maintenance and parts.
If you would like to schedule a tune-up, please contact us. We would be happy to set something up with you and answer any questions.
If you’re in need of an oil boiler repair, if your furnace is making a funny noise, or if you find you need of any other heating system repairs, don’t delay—give us a call right away. Delaying repair could cause costly damage to your equipment. Let our expert technicians fix the problem right away to ensure your home stays warm.
Is Your System Due for a Tune-Up?
Apgar Oil Energy & HVAC has the experience and skill you have been looking for if you are in the market for a new heating system. Save up to 10% or more on energy costs EVERY YEAR with an annual maintenance visit from our energy experts.
Schedule A Tune-Up