Convenient Home Comfort Financing in PA
Apgar Oil Energy & HVAC wants to be sure that all of Lehigh Valley, PA, can live comfortably in their homes and save money on energy costs. When you upgrade, you save – on energy, on worry, on fuel. Take a look at the different programs available to help you through this important investment in your home and future.
We offer a monthly payment plan to help you manage your energy-related home improvements. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of this program and how you can apply for financing!
Who Is Eligible for Financing?
All homeowners with good credit and the ability to repay loans qualify when making HVAC upgrades to their primary residences or vacation homes. If your credit is approved by NEIF when you apply, you can finance up to $25,000 of costs for the following home comfort equipment:
- Heating & Cooling Equipment: Furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, air conditioning, etc.
- Windows, Doors, Siding, & Roofing
- Air Sealing & Insulation
- Plumbing & Electric Systems: Lighting, controls, generators, water heaters, water treatment, baths, and kitchens.
- And More! Contact Apgar Oil for more details.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Contact Apgar Oil for a free quote on your desired home comfort equipment.
- Apply directly online using this application to get an instant credit decision.
- If you qualify, you’ll receive electronic loan documents requesting your signature.
What Are You Waiting For?
You’ll gain all these excellent and unique benefits when you’re enrolled with NEIF!
- No surprises on your bill
- No lien on your home
- No home equity requirements
- No points, fees, or closing costs
- No pre-payment penalty
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SAVINGS
The National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF) finances 100% of your energy improvement bills, allowing you to pay them off over time. You get a true, fixed monthly rate that keeps your costs predictable and allows you to budget them with other monthly expenses.
The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps low-income families pay their heating bills. LIHEAP is a grant. You do not have to repay it.
To receive help…
- Apply between Nov. 1, 2019 and Apr. 10, 2020.
- You don’t have to be on public assistance
- You don’t need to have an unpaid heating bill
- You can either rent or own your home
For more information, view the brochure.